Thursday, August 20, 2009

Neurosurgeon Appt

On wednesday I went and saw the neurosurgeon, he recommends Glycerol injections for my trigeminal neuralgia (OUCH)it's an inpatient procedure and it has to do with a needle being incerted into your Ganglion joint at the top of your jaw and then they incert the medication that lasts anywhere from 1-4 years, then after that it would be the surgery they drill into your skull, with a long recovery and I think I can wait on that one!!! I like my skull in one piece thank you! So now I meet with the new surgeon on friday (talk about BAM!)to schedule this procedure(UGH)So I'm hopeing to get it all done before I start my new job!!! Yes I got a job as a Medical Instructor at Everest College(YIPEEE.) So that is what is going on in my life I pray all is well with you my bloggies buddies!!! here is my new pic 3 months post op and 1 month post op

No comments:

Post a Comment