Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Hello all. I decided today to use Lyn or Kim's chicken soup recipe for our Sunday dinner, its a little cool today, low 60's and it just sounded soooo good. I love finding healthy, low calorie and low fat meals. Today we went grocery shopping and let me tell you, the healthier I get the bigger my grocery bill gets. NO JOKE :( My husband almost needed CPR for the 213.25 bill(YIKES) Why is Good, Wholesome, Health, Fresh food so darn expensive? Hey but I can buy 2 boxes of 8 Twinkies each for $5.00? No wonder I am so large, I was saving on grocery money (Ahem)J/K But seriously, I need to Find some sites that are Healthy meals and tried recipes, nothings worse than trying a new meal and it's horrible. So If ya'll know of any good sites or recipes let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. I highly recommend www.sparkpeople.com... there are tons of great recipes, weight/measurement, all sorts of trackers on there!
    My ID is Laurie9797, feel free to add me as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely have the same problem! We thought that by having WLS - our grocery bills would drastically go down... not so much.

    Have you checked out my recipe site? www.kimscuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete