Friday, June 12, 2009

Post Op DONE!!

Well, We all went to San Diego for my Post op, I packed us a picnic lunch and we headed out. Dr. Tanaka was very happy with my progress. I am 14 days post op and have lost 17.6 lbs :) I am off liquids (FINALLY) and I am now on a soft kind of food diet. We are going camping this weekend to the desert and riding quads, (Not Me)at least not for now. I am pretty much back to my old self except a little lighter(YIPEE)Now we will take this journey one step at a time, one day at a time. I know there will be ups and downs but I am continually working on my inner and outer support to help me through these times. I think being prepared is half the battle and having support is the other half. So I consider myself very blessed to have the resources and support to see me through this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment