Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 3 and 4 of 30 Day Challenge

Hello all, I hope all of us are doing well on our 30 day challenge! On day 3 and 4 I did my treadmill as usual but on day 3 my MP3 player decided to take a dump :( Sooo I realized that without my music it is a veeerrry Looonng 25 minutes. My eating has been excellent (if I do say so myself.) We went to Trader Joes and bought, Whole wheat mini and regular Pita bread(yummy), fresh salads, and fruit, Almond butter and a whole bunch of healthy stuff. While I don't normally shop there, it was an experience and I will go back for certain things, like Pita chips. I drink a High Protein shake per my Kaiser Program and its not bad once you add the Banana. This coming weekend we are planting our own veggie garden(Eggplant, Cucumbers, Squash, Leeks, Green Onions, Green Beans, Garlic and Red Bell Peppers)Plus I have my window planter filled with Herbs. I LOVE COOKING HEALTHY! But I must admit I have been feeling hungry the last 2 days, not sure why?I seem to still be stuck or on a plateau at the moment, and its really making me mad! I have been working harder the last 2 weeks then ever before and Nothin, Nada, Zilch. At least as of today, I am perplexed. we have to lose the 10% the Dr. wants and I'm about 16 lbs away from that(UGH) well I'll keep at it somethings gotta give :) Keep up the good work and enjoy the challenge!!

3 comments:

  1. Yum, love fresh grown veggies! Thanks for visiting me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there - the body does take breaks, but it will reward you for the patience later. (unless you have MY body! Boo!) I'm sure the changes are going to make a big difference - so hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your body will drop it soon enough.. It likes holding on to the pounds... but it will let go! I know it's frustrating, but you will prevail! :)

    ReplyDelete