Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finally!! WOOOO WHOOOOO :)

Good morning all my inspirational bloggies, I am so happy! this morning I weighed in and I went down a few more pounds. I felt like I was just going nowhere, but you all kept telling me that it would come off and start losing again, and I have(YIPEE)I have been working so hard and feel like I have made progress and taken a few steps forward.Tell me this why is it sooo easy to gain weight but losing it is so dang hard, just down right painfully hard. I gained weight rapidly due to my Blood Sugar. I gained 60 lbs in a 5 month period, Now that my Blood Sugar is stable I thought that the weight might fall off just as quickly (NOT)! Lets just say I am completely satisfied with my progress as of today, but tomorrow I might feel different(I'm a Scale addict) I know... I know... you should weigh yourself 1 time a week but I'm to impatient for that, I want to know my progress even if it fluctuates daily.(I need to stop this habit no doubt!)But as I said I'm Happy today!!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting news about the weight loss. A "few" lbs is great. I've only been able to say.."a" lb. for the past couple of weeks. It will come off. Look how many other bloggers it has happened for. Blogging is a 12 step meeting for shut ins...lol...I love it! They give me hope.

    Glad your blood sugar is under control. I wish it was as easy to loose as it is to gain. This time I am trying to not think of it as a diet, but as something that I can do because it makes me feel better. Because it helps me to trust myself. This time I don't want to let myself down...I have lied to ME for too long. Besides, alas, food doesn't really work anymore. It just makes me miserable to gorge myself. No real "good" feelings. I go straight to shame. Not a good place.

    This time it's going to be fun. I am going to enjoy myself while I try to figure this thing out. Not all the time, cause, hello...LIFE happens.

    Rambled on longer then I ment to. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete