Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So much to say!!!

Hi my Bloggie Buddies, Where do I begin? Well losing weight has been easy with my Gall Bladder issue, not hungry, nauseated and stomach pains, so cool, (I Guess) Now my 3 y/o is sick with a fever of 103.1 since last night and we didn't sleep much. Unfortunately I'm unable to exercises at this point, I tried to do my treadmill but the walking made my side pain worse... so I didn't complete my 30 day challenge(BUMMER) I think I will try again though when it is not hurting and see how that goes(MAYBE). I am a little curious... When you have the RNY and they remove your Gall Bladder is the recovery time longer? Are you more SORE? UgHHh I have so many questions that I need answered besides that, I also heard that you lose Hair during the weight loss? I'm feeling confused and I definitely don't like it. It seems you all have had good experiences and no problems.. If you have had any can you share with me(if you feel comfortable.. Of course)


Laurie

3 comments:

  1. I had my gallbladder out about 7 months after my RNY, but I can't imagine that it would have made it any harder. It would have made it easier actually - I think - because that way it gets everything done at once. You wouldn't have to go into surgery twice, and have your stomach pumped full of air... which can be the biggest challege after surgery - you have to walk a lot to work that stuff out.

    In terms of the hair thing - I lost my hair, and am currently losing it again (although probably for another reason) while it was a huge deal for me and scary - no one ever noticed it as long as they didn't look at the floor in my bathroom! It does grow back and really - it sounds much scarier than it actually is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim, I really appreciate your insite and shareing of your experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Kim.. i had my gb removed 16 months post op, and I would have LOVED to have it taken care of at once. Plus, you'll be saving a ton of money on insurance deductibles! :) save that money for clothes! haha

    ReplyDelete