Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lifestyle

Hello all, I am feeling better today, and yes I did do my treadmill yesterday(despite feeling like crap) Sometimes I feel like being health is going to knock me out! I think my body is in shock that I have keep eating healthy and have changed my lifestyle. When usually it's just a short lived whaky new diet(LOL)I(my body) just need to get over the fact that I am choosing a healthier lifestyle if my body doesnt like it it can just leave!!! (if only it were that simple)So my weight is going down just very slow, it is fighting me every step of the way, but I'm determined to do it and be a new me!!!

3 comments:

  1. It is tough - everytime I'd get consistent with the workouts... I'd get a cold by the third week, and it would throw everything off. The last time I started up like that - I took as much vitamin C as I could for the first two weeks - and made it through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting started on a new routine is super tough, but if you stick it out, you'll feel so much better. When you're feeling like crap, just take it easy.. walk slowly, but still do it. Don't over do it, or you'll just feel miserable!
    Hugs! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls, I'm feelin sooo much better today and I am still scootin along... I love the help and inspiration you provide, knowing you've "Been there done that" and paying it forward is an extra graciouse gift to us all pre WLS girls

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete